Oak Creek Terrace Policies
We do have WiFi here at the resort. The internet is free to ALL of our guests. The internet, however, is not in every room. It is wireless and will be difficult to obtain signal in some areas of the property because of trees and the way the property slopes down on three different levels.
- Check-in starts at 3:00pm
- Check-out is 11:00am
- Please only use Duraflame Logs. If you burn real wood you are subject to a $200 fine.
- All of the rooms are Non-Smoking.
- Due to smoke or excessive cleaning, you may be subject to a $200 cleaning fee.
- There is an additional charge of $5, per person, above the rooms occupancy rate.
- All linens are to be used for in room purposes only. There will be an additional $10 charge, per towel, that was used down by the creek.
- PET POLICY
- We are dog friendly, but unfortunately we do not allow any other types of animals.
- (up to 2 dog(s)) – $35 one time fee, per stay. Please do not leave dogs unattended or without leashes. Any damage done by the dog(s) will be the responsibility of the guest.
For any reason you are not able to come, please call or e-mail us within 72 hours (3 days) prior to your visit. If cancelled within 72 hours, you will be charged for your first night stay plus any applicable taxes.
- CREDIT CARD POLICY
It is the responsibility of the guest booking the reservation to make sure that we have a valid credit card on file. Oak Creek Terrace will charge the guest credit card for one nights stay one day prior to arrival. The balance will be paid by the guest at time of their check-in. IF for any reason the card on file does not go through, Oak Creek Terrace reserves the right to cancel the reservation, and resell the room.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be held responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind